heute kam ein kleines Balancing update! Viel Spaß
• Fixed the performance issues introduced earlier
• Vehicles and Trains now give the correct refunds when dismantled, even when the inventory is full
• Potentially fixed a crash on load related to pipes
• Fixed another crash related to dismantling the Hub via mass-dismantle
• Fixed up pink textures in the world
• Reduced the power consumption of the Refinery from 50 to 30 MW.
• Balance changes to oil production:
- Increased the production rate of Fluid Canisters and reduced the cost.
- Increased the production rate of all Packaging recipes.
- Increased the production rate of all Unpackaging recipes.
- Reduced the amount of by-product on the basic Plastic recipe.
- Increased the amount of by-product on the basic Rubber recipe.
- Increased production rates of all by-product refinement recipes.
- Reduced Water requirement of Residual Plastic and Rubber.
• Balance changes to Alternate recipes:
- Reduced the cost of Coated Iron Plate
- Reduced the cost and increased the output of Steel Coated Plate
- Increased the output of Quickwire Cable
- Reduced the cost of Coated Cable
- Reduced the cost of Fine Concrete
- Reduced the cost of Rubber Concrete
- Increased the Water requirement of Wet Concrete
- Increased the Iron Plate requirement of Bolted Iron Plate
- Reduced the cost of Stitched Iron Plate
- Reduced the cost of Adhered Iron Plate
- Reduced the cost of Steel Rotor
- Reduced the cost of Plastic Smart Plating
- Reduced the cost and the changed parts required for High-speed Wiring and renamed it to ‘Automated Speed Wiring’
- Increased the cost of Recycled Plastic
- Increased the cost of Recycled Rubber
- Changed the parts required for Diluted Packaged Fuel
- Reduced the cost of Rigour Motor
- Changed the required part amounts for Turbo Rigour Motor
- Reduced the cost and increased the production rate of Electromagnetic Connection Rod